Thursday, October 10, 2013

just a small little postie..

guys, i am seriously slammed right now at work, not sure WHEN i will leave tonight. BUT, i stumbled upon these babies during my 5 minutes of fun time while eating a piece of cake i stole from the gucci cafeteria (picture at bottom)...and i just HAD to post - just a short and sweet (just like me) little post about these amazinggggg little mocassin loafers. man that isabel sure knows WHAT'S UP. they're just calling my name..they're like "KIM! KIMMM!!" and i'm like "NOT NOW, CAN'T U SEE I'M CRANKING?!" though kim is not my real name. c'mon guys, obvi i use a pseudonym - can't have people knowing my real identity!! these little mocassin loafers just screaammmmm CAAAJJJ NATIVE AMERICANNNN!!! i am so obsessed. damn, my 5 minutes of fun time have gone into over-time - i am in the 7 minutes of fun time range now...you know me, made to live on the EDGE. thank GOD i type fast, guys. OKAY, cake is done, so gots to go. DON'TULOVETHEMTOO?!







No comments:

Post a Comment