Thursday, January 13, 2011

uh uh.

alexander wang - the caaj master. while he definitely puts out designs season after season that embody the caaj aesthetic to the fullest, this particular look from his pre-fall 2011 collection is just a little off the mark, in my humble opinion. there is a fine line between caaj/not tryhard and just plain ugly. stealing my little brother's jeans and my dad's pullover seems a little too caaj-ugly for me. i mean this model is probs 5'10 at least and the way the jeans cut into her proportions makes her look like she's 5'5. this look would make a petite 5'4 princess like me look like a little midget! i would trade out the little brother's shapeless jeans for a better fitted boyfriend jean and fold the bottom. i think that would bring this look back into the realm of caaj-flattering-cool, instead of caaj-what-the-hell-is-that?


No comments:

Post a Comment